HorseTown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riley adopts a stray girl and her horse and dog

3 posters

Go down

Riley adopts a stray girl and her horse and dog Empty Riley adopts a stray girl and her horse and dog

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 5:09 am

after the paper work was filed adn the adoption a sucess he took belle shopping from everything from clothes and furniture to that much electrical gadgets his mind was swimming at them tryin to explain any of it, he took her home and helpped put all the furniture together
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Riley adopts a stray girl and her horse and dog Empty Re: Riley adopts a stray girl and her horse and dog

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 5:14 am

"thanks for everything dad" i smield hugging him
He had let me pick my room and the pictures that hung on the wall and everything the bed and table the pc and my ipod and everythin and he didnt worry about the money cause he had lots of it he said
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Riley adopts a stray girl and her horse and dog Empty Re: Riley adopts a stray girl and her horse and dog

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 5:14 am

"its about time someone spoilt you sweetheart" i said and hugged her back and kissed the top of her head
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 5:15 am

"I havent told my girlfriend yet so she will be home soon" i shyly smiled as Belle laughed and hugged me again
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 5:16 am

i laughed then turned serious
"will she be mad?"
"will she hate me?"
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 5:18 am

"she may be a little upset with me but ill tell you, if she doesnt like you then i wont have her in mylife. YOU are now my life" i siad and hugged her tighter
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 5:18 am

"I dont want you to be with out her cause of me you love her" i said into his chest
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 5:19 am

"If she doesnt like you hunny then she doesnt deserve either of us but im sure she will love you like i do " i smied
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 5:20 am

"Promise?" i said pulling away a little
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 5:21 am

"cross my heart" i smiled and tugged her back against me"

i looked around the room and smiled
"Go and have your bath and then well have a hot chocolate before bed" i smiled
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 5:22 am

"Ok dad" i said and picked up my new elmo pajamas and headed to the bath room i shut the door and a few second later a knock sounded
"Yes?"
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 5:23 am

After i knocked and she oened i handed her a bottle
"I forgot to give u this" i smiled and laughed when she saw the label
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 5:24 am

"BUBBLE BATH, lavender scented too. Thanks dad" i said and he turned and walked away and i closed the door and started the bath tipping a genorus amount of liquid into the filling hot tub finally i submerged my self in the bubbles
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 5:25 am

i headed down stairs and put a small pan of milk on the stove to warm while she had a bath
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  SunsetBaby Fri May 01, 2009 2:23 pm

I walked in the house and put my keys down on the table then went to the living room and floped down on it and sighed letting my head fall back
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby

http://smalltown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Sat May 02, 2009 7:37 pm

I heard her enter i turned the milk down low
"Hi hunny" i said walking over i sat next to her and bit my lip
"I have done something your probably going to hate because i didnt talk to you about first, my i assure you that it had to be done so quick...........I adopted a little girl. shes is twelve, her name is Belle. Her mum died long ago and recently she also lost her dad and the kids services left her with the almost step mother but she packed her horse and dog up and ran away, she had been beaten, starved and the lady was sending her horse to slaughter and her dog to the pound to be put down. i had to do it fast or they were going to take her away. Shes up stairs in the bath and her horse is beautiful and the border collie is laying on the bathroom floor. I want to ask you one thing before she comes down" i produced the blue box and opened it
"Will you marry me and help me raise this beautiful little girl as our own, one of more to come?" i asked
Riley adopts a stray girl and her horse and dog Saph_diamond_box
Nestled between sapphires was a beautifully cut diamond
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Sat May 02, 2009 7:39 pm

I dressed and came down stairs atticus at my heels
"Im ready for the hot chocolate....dad." i said
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  SunsetBaby Sat May 02, 2009 9:04 pm

i put my hand over my mouth and nodded then i looked at the girl and smiled then back at him and hugged him, happy crying on his shoulder.
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Sun May 03, 2009 3:47 pm

(Hey if you want these people to continue their life then join this site
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net/forum.htm

they can start again there
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  SunsetBaby Sun May 03, 2009 5:05 pm

i'm already joined there and yea i do want them to continue it's ashame to stop playing someone
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down