HorseTown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin and Nate move in the Horses

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Justin and Nate move in the Horses - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin and Nate move in the Horses

Post  ~*~Admin~*~ Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:17 am

i then pull down my pants (do you want her preg.?)
and pull hers down slightly,as i finger her

R.K.:i whinnie banging at my pasture ,cause Charming told me the story .I bang and bang ,i finally get a veiw and do not like it .I bang again against the fence
~*~Admin~*~
~*~Admin~*~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Justin and Nate move in the Horses - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin and Nate move in the Horses

Post  Tyson Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:19 am

(yeh why not?)

I scream pushing him away, well at least attempting to his weight crushing me
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*~Admin~*~ Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:21 am

(brb)
~*~Admin~*~
~*~Admin~*~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:24 am

(hurry im tired lol)
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*~Admin~*~ Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:26 am

(ok)

i then enter her pounding her really hard
~*~Admin~*~
~*~Admin~*~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:29 am

i quit trying to push him away and reach my hands above my head
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*~Admin~*~ Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:31 am

i then tie her hands to the stall bars and pound her so hard
~*~Admin~*~
~*~Admin~*~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:35 am

i sob harder and with my hands tied behind my head i flick my wrist and my blindfold comes off and i catch a glimpse of his face before my face is slapped to the side

(he hit her lol)

(faster i tired as)
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*~Admin~*~ Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:39 am

(ok)(and what ever :pounding:pumping)
i cover her eyes ,but right after R.K. comes banging at the stall he grabs my hoodie and pulls me over the stall door.I then run for it

R.K.:i sared him away but got no glimpse of him.I then nibble at the girl saying*your ok now*
~*~Admin~*~
~*~Admin~*~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:42 am

i sob as i felt his body lifted from mine and open my eyes to see the horse, i look down at my ripped clothes and the blood soaking into my skirt i struggle to my feet sobs racking my body i stumble to the barn isel and pass out

Maddy: a few hourse later i step from the house expecting jesse to be in the car waiting she wasnt there
"JESSE?" i call and head to the barn screaming when i see her crumpled body the stag standing over her protectivly
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*~Admin~*~ Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:45 am

Charming(the stag ):i ran after the strange guy and when i pushed him down he pulled a blade *a killing whinnie was heard*

R.k.:i hear my friend hurt ,i move back so the other girl can help her .I run to my brother who was already bleeding ,the guy had got away

Justin:i run in "oh my god"i say frozen
~*~Admin~*~
~*~Admin~*~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:18 pm

(AWWWWWW)

J: groan in pain
M: i rush to her and lift her up and then i half carry half drag her to the car i see justin
"She needs a hospital"
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*~Admin~*~ Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Justin:i yell for nate to get prince and rk and i hop in the car "i know where it is"
~*~Admin~*~
~*~Admin~*~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 pm

i climb into the back of the car and haul jesse in after me her sobs of pain tearing at my heart
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*~Admin~*~ Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:02 pm

(hospital)
~*~Admin~*~
~*~Admin~*~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2