HorseTown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my investigators

3 posters

Go down

my investigators Empty my investigators

Post  Tyson Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 am

my team of investigators when the hiring begins:
The Crew
my investigators NCIS

Leroy Gibbs
my investigators NCIS-harmon_300wide
my investigators Gibbs82b8b47iw5
Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs is a former Marine Gunnery Sergeant. He is an experienced criminal investigator and a highly-skilled interrogator. Although a man of few words, he is a born leader with great focus. Gibbs' often unorthodox approach and willingness to bend the rules always gets the job done. served as a sniper. Has been married three times. First wife and daughter were murdered. Claims that the second 'b' in 'Gibbs' stands for 'bastard'. Likes caffeine. He is called Gibbs by his team. Ducky and Shephard call him Jethro.

Tony DiNozzo
my investigators NCIS-weatherly_300wide
my investigators Ncis-mw01
Agent Anthony Dinozzo is a streetwise Special Agent working under Gibbs for the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. A former Baltimore Homicide Detective, Tony is tough and knows how to work the system. He has sharp instincts and a frat-boy sense of humour. He also has a taste for expensive clothes and attractive women.Served with the Baltimore Police before transferring to NCIS. Likes to taunt McGee.

Abby Sciuto
my investigators NCIS-perrette_300wide
my investigators SciutoAbigail
A crime lab technician for the Naval Crime Investigation Service, Abby is a "Jane of all trades" - from chemical and DNA processing to fingerprint and document analysis, she does it all. She has a Goth-chick attitude and tattoos to match, but underneath that, she takes her job as a lab tech seriously, and is a total pro.Gothic technogeek, knowledgeable in virtually all forensic fields as well as computer science. Likes loud music and 'Big Gulp' a drink with large amounts of caffeine. She is called Abby by her friends, only Ducky calls her Abigail from time to time.

Donald Mallard
my investigators NCIS-mccallum_300wide
Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard is a medical examiner with the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. With a restless, inquisitive mind, he cannot let any problem go unsolved. As a result of constantly dealing with death, he has developed a keen, if somewhat dark sense of humour. A world traveller, he constantly recalls fascinating stories of his journeys.Knows Gibbs the longest and is NCIS Chief Medical Examiner. Is known to talk to his 'patients' and the has the irritating habit to bore visitors to death with his stories. He lives with his 96-year-old mother who is suffering from Alzheimer. He is usually called Ducky.

Tim McGee
my investigators McGeeTimothy
my investigators NCIS-murray_300wide
Graduated from MIT top of his class. Worked as a lab technician for NCIS. Moved to NCIS at the request of Gibbs. Timothy McGee is a naive Special Agent for the Naval Criminal Investigative Service. He has tremendous respect for Special Agent Gibbs. He is an intelligent agent with a specific talent for computers, but awkwardness in social situations.

Ziva David (pronunced da vid jewish)
my investigators DavidZiva
my investigators Cote_de_Pablo-300x393
my investigators Jury_cote-de-pablo
Officer Ziva David is a Mossad agent assigned to Gibbs' team by Director Shepard after she assisted NCIS in locating and terminating a rogue Mossad agent.Daughter of a high ranking Mossad official and half-sister of terrorist Ari Haswari. Killed Ari when he tried to kill Gibbs. Attached to NCIS since.
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

my investigators Empty Re: my investigators

Post  ~*~Admin~*~ Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:39 am

(i will start off as a advisor ,so i dont let the team down and then maybe later i will become an agent!)(but you are head person so you hire and fire ,)
~*~Admin~*~
~*~Admin~*~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:39 am

THEN YOU HIT PROBIE HAHAHAHAHAHA
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content