HorseTown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colton brings Rainy home for the first time (high sexual content)

Go down

Colton brings Rainy home for the first time (high sexual content) Empty Colton brings Rainy home for the first time (high sexual content)

Post  JacobLuver Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:09 am

Colton: I unlock the door and walk in and turn some lights on and then he brought Rainy in
Rainy: I looked around and smiled "so what do you want to do?" she said and started to take off her jacket revealing a tight tanktop that showed off her breasts to a point that she looked sexy.
Colton: my breathing got heavy and I was starting to erect but my skinny jeans didn't show it "how abou this" he said and walked over to her and kissed her on the lips passionatly.
Rainy: feeling the passion of the kiss I let go and walked into what I thought was his room and he came in and smiled and I watched him. he sat at the end of the bed and smirked . I wen tover to him and sat nex tto him and kissed him back
Colton: I gently caught her head and held her close I flet the eraction getting harder
Rainy: I began to feel a throbbing, burning sensation between my legs and looked at him
Colton:I saw urgency in her expression and I layed her down and layed on top of her. Just feeling the warmth of her body made me feel harder
Rainy:as I felt the warm length and hardness given off of him my pulsing got stronger. I want so be closer to him for him to be in me. I pulled my shirt off and his. I kissed him and I could feel the urgency in him too, his tounge searching for mine.
Colton: as I kissed her I slid down her body and made a small line of kissed down her throat and onto her breast. I flicked her nipples back and forth and moaned with pleasure not knowing if I would be able to control myself. I slid her pants off and I took mine off. I slid further down her body to the top of her striped panties and gently bit into them and pulled them off
Rainy: The pulsing was getting stronger. I wanted him in me. I breathed his name and he breathed mine as he came back up I got hold of his member and he was kissing my breasts and making me feel even warmer. as if on cue he slid his finger down to teh pulsing sensation. I felt wet. ready for him to enter and lubricant so he woudn't have a hard time entering me.
Colton: I moved her legs apart and put her left leg over my back. I slid off my underwear and I gently slid the tip of my member into her. I felt her gasp and heard her whimper. I looked at her and saw just urgency and desire. I slid deeper into her.
Riany: as I felt my desire being satisfied I felt the pulsing get stronger and I lifted my pelvis into it. I felt him start to move out and I flexed and kept him in but he still kept going and then I found him thrusting in and out. I gasped and screamed his name and he moaned mine. "harder" i said keeping the want going and keeping the pleasure there.
Colton: I thrust in and out faster and harder. i slowed feeling a change in my climax. I still went hard but I slowed feeling myself release and feeling her let go and hearing her gasp with pleasure. I rolled onto my back swaety and hot.
Rainy: I got close to him and put my arm across his chest I knew that word wold spoil the moment. After I while I found meself asleep in his arms.
JacobLuver
JacobLuver

http://horsepark.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down