HorseTown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION MEMBERS

2 posters

Go down

ATTENTION MEMBERS Empty ATTENTION MEMBERS

Post  Tyson Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:48 pm

i am Tyson for those who dont know me, my and nightsky are very close friends and when she started this site she asked me to be another admin yes i kinda been preoccupied lately and have not been on but i still am the admin was second in charge to night sky so technically i am the number one admin. (nightsky me and twilight take nightsky out that leaves me then twilight) so im back....heres a little about what ive been up to

I was given another horse, this one a year and a half old colt and hes needed me a lot ive already started his training, ground manners trust and walking PROPERLY on a lead. when to play and when not to play and lunging and he has worn a saddle and bridle and had weight on his back. i wont be riding him for a bit yet but this trainig he needs often and lots. hmmm what else, its been raining a lot here we had 18 days STRAIGHT and my older horse (25yrs) has rain scald and is losing his hair....coming in to winter argh!
I spent easter at my dads and with my year old neice i dont see much...... my partner my dad and my brother spent 90% of easter flying remote controlled heilcopters and us girls watched some charmed episodies (three witches)
Ive got my other site running fairly smoothly and the address is
http://horsecountry2009.rpgdynasty.net
and ive read the twilight series that many times ive lost count and i got the dvd two days before it wa ment to come out and ive watched it that many times im getting to know it word for word Smile
AND last but not least:
I am again writing fiction, i wrote a 39 chapter book that had 16 pages per chapter when i was at school and i happened to LOSE it so after many half hearted attempts i have thrown my self into it completly. its at current on the computer at 7 pages and theres another few pages to be typed up.

so im back with a vengance!
i look forward to chatting to you all.
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION MEMBERS Empty Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS

Post  Seriously Skittled Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Tyson. its me Imogen OMG HEY!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:45 pm

OMG HEY em glad your finnally making use of the profile i gave you.....bout time.
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Yeh i have took my time, by the way I LOVE MY AVATR you got me thanks heaps
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 pm

but.... tyson...... if nightsky says you arent supposed to do somthing (like take over the site) then you shouldnt no matter what rank you are because
1 that is just respect
2 the site is in her name
3 it is her site
4 you dont really have the right to take away 'newadmin' s abilities just because you have a thing for not likin her. because the true admin gave her that power to keep until the true admin took it away. and you are not the true admin.

i am not trying to annoy or offend you by this, but it is how i see it and it is my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm

she never said "dont take over the site" for starters she never gave me the option to she never told me she was getting out all together.

Plus its between me and her
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:49 pm

no, tyson. it isnt. it is not between 'just you and her' you messed with my friend. and by doing that you included me in this. it is my will to defend her with everything ive got.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:49 pm

*yawn*
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:50 pm

SAME HERE WARRIOR
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 pm

hahaha. go ahead, try to make me angry and try to hurt my pride. it isnt gonna happen. your petty insults dont work, tyson.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:02 am

there is a corruption in the seat of power on this site. 'admin' is not our admin. 'Nightsky (admin)' is our administrator.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:03 am

ha
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:04 am

People stand around you,waiting, waiting ever so patiently. People stand around you,dying, dying to see you fall,to see you mess up,to see you fail. But you keep your head high,too high to hear their laughing,too high to hear their scolding. You look down upon them and smile,smile at their feeble attempts at hurting your pride. You smile because you know that you wont fall,you wont mess up and you know that you wont fail. So keep your head high baby girl,people are dying to see you fall

good advice ill take that thanks.
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:07 am

your welcome, i wrote it. a long time ago. and you know what? it really does work in this situation. i mean just look at you, you are insulting me just to hurt my pride. and guess what? it isnt working. so suck it up, tyson, for you will never hurt me.

oh and you, skittles, yea. throw your best shot at me, it will miss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down