HorseTown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Vet.

3 posters

Go down

The New Vet. Empty The New Vet.

Post  Tyson Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:23 am

Alice unlocked the clinic door and sighed deeply. the clinic had just been built and she looked around and then walked out locking the door on her exit.
she returned a few hours later with her a lot of things. she went to the office shop and got furniture for the office and reception and stationary stuff a filing cabnet and tons of other stuff. she set it all up and closed the clinic she headed to find a receptionist.

Last edited by Admin2 on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

The New Vet. Empty Re: The New Vet.

Post  misses^.^cullen Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Admin2 wrote:Alica unlocked the clinic door and sighed deeply. the clinic had just been built and she looked around and then walked out locking the door on her exit.
she returned a few hours later with her a lot of things. she went to the office shop and got furniture for the office and reception and stationary stuff a filing cabnet and tons of other stuff. she set it all up and closed the clinic she headed to find a receptionist.

Rosalie: she walked in with her Warmblood Mare and said "h-hello? Anyone there?".
misses^.^cullen
misses^.^cullen

Location : Ca!! the most awesome place!!!! where singers and actors are!! oh yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:13 pm

misses^.^cullen wrote:
Admin2 wrote:Alica unlocked the clinic door and sighed deeply. the clinic had just been built and she looked around and then walked out locking the door on her exit.

Rosalie: she walked in with her Warmblood Mare and said "h-hello? Anyone there?".

ITS LOCKED AND YOU NEED TO CALL FIRST AND MAKE APPOINTMENT
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  ~*~Admin~*~ Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:50 am

*ring - ring**it rings till its done*
Nate:
"Hello there,This is Nate from King stables.I believe that your name is Alica ,well we had a happening and our Vanner was cut up pretty bad with a blade .Since there was no answer I will call back later my farm phone is 393-5898 but you wont get me on that so call this number when you get my message .933-9538.Thanks bye"
~*~Admin~*~
~*~Admin~*~
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum