HorseTown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like A Diamond or Bronze gets left behind

3 posters

Go down

Like A Diamond or Bronze gets left behind Empty Like A Diamond or Bronze gets left behind

Post  littlesky Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:56 pm

(Someone IDK)Someone: Drove up in a large pick-up during the night and opened the trailer door then yanked Like A Diamond out of the trailer then tied him to a Fence post then closed the trailer door then got into the truck and Drove Away as fast as possible

Bronze: I look around scared from what happened then I lay down with my head stretched up from being tied so tight and after a while drifted off to sleep awakening to any sound that was heard.

Like A Diamond or Bronze gets left behind Flower14

Like A Diamond or Bronze gets left behind 23720
littlesky
littlesky

Back to top Go down

Like A Diamond or Bronze gets left behind Empty Re: Like A Diamond or Bronze gets left behind

Post  littlesky Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Diamond:I paw the ground my beauty showing
littlesky
littlesky

Back to top Go down

Like A Diamond or Bronze gets left behind Empty Re: Like A Diamond or Bronze gets left behind

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 4:32 am

Like A Diamond or Bronze gets left behind MV5BMjA2NjAzMDc0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDI1Mjc1MQ@@._V1._SX450_SY300_

Belle led the tall horse she had named as a yearling, Apache Wind, once a bronzed yearling now a beautiful roan thoroughbred he snorted and pranced taking as much lead as he could showing off his thoroughbred stallion performance, she also led her dog Atticus, a bordercollie
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 4:36 am

Riely: i see th girl and the beautiful stallion and then i see the other stud
"Hi can i help you?" i asked the girl leading the horse AND a dog then i looked at the loose horse
"Is he yours as well?" i said indicating the paint stud
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 4:40 am

"No hes not mine" i said stopping unsure of weather to go on
"I um ...." i stuttered
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 4:44 am

"Im Riley, i own the farm and the paddocks. You dont have to be scared " i said extending the lasso i had and throwing it gent;y to snake and settle around the other studs neck
i soothed the horse and walked to him gently talking to him as i went i slipped the length of rope over his muzzle and then through the loop around his neck forming a halter.
"You got a beautiful horse there, and dog" i smiled
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 4:45 am

"My.........my name is belle, my horse is Apache Wind and my dog Atticus. I........ i mose well tell you the truth. My mom died and then my dad died and run away from my "sort of step mom" because she hurts me" i blurted tears slipping down my face
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 4:47 am

"I see. Well your welcome to live here its just me and my girlfriend. shes nice. and you can keep Apache and Atticus, atticus can even sleep in your room if you want" i smiled at the little girl
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 4:52 am

"REALLY, she was going to sell Apache and have atticus put down"

"If you wouldnt mind us i would llike to stay" i said looking up through tear wet eyes
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 4:52 am

I smiled and held and arm our
"release that dog and come here" i smiled
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 4:56 am

i smiled and lent down unclipped atticus and led Apache to him and sipped under his warm fatherly arm
"thankyou Reily" i smiled
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 4:57 am

"not a problem Belle, ill call the agencie later and file adoption papers if you want" i smiled and wiped her tears and led the horse and and my new daughter and her horse towards the stables
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 5:00 am

"Really wow that would be great, i could even call you dad" i smiled
Wind: i snorted gently and nodded my head in agreement
Atticus: I bark happily
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 5:00 am

i smiled proudly
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  littlesky Fri May 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Diamond:i look at the other horse"whats you name"he says nicely
littlesky
littlesky

Back to top Go down

Post  littlesky Fri May 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Diamond:he waited for the answer
littlesky
littlesky

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyson Fri May 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Riely i pat the stud as i lead them to the house
Tyson
Tyson

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriously Skittled Fri May 01, 2009 5:10 pm

(sorry)

horse: "I am Apaches Wind, whats your name?"

Belle: " I think you should name him "Like a Diamond or Bronze, hes really pretty" i smiled
Seriously Skittled
Seriously Skittled

Back to top Go down

Post  littlesky Fri May 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Diamond:"i am Like A Diamond but you can just call me Bronze nice to meet you Apache Wind"he says
littlesky
littlesky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down